Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Books on the Cheap

For Mother's Day, after a delicious breakfast made by my husband and three-year-old son we took off for a day at the park. On the way home, I noticed a book sale at the library and just had to make a "quick" stop. Well, it just happened to be the last day of the sale and it was $1 for a bag of books!! Best. Mother's. Day. Ever.

Although things were picked over, I still was able to find some goodies...


My favorite find is probably a 1941 illustrated edition of Vanity Fair. Some I have read before, so I traded them on paperbackswap.com. If you have not heard of this website, check it out. It is a cheap way to get some great books!

On another note, the Classics Club book spin picked #6, so I will be reading To the Lighthouse by Virginia Wolff. I started this read last night, and look forward to digging into this one.

Have a wonderful week!

Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment